Livall Smart Helmet
13 year old Adam Blackwell was obsessed with pimping his Raleigh 20 out with cutting edge 1970s tech. Indicators. A horn. An AM/FM radio that mounted to his handlebars and had a handy morse code function. All requiring very expensive AA batteries that lasted 10 to 14 days. He got a good fortnight of fun from those nifty gadgets.
Today's tech savvy cycling geniuses can step up their experience and score some points on the safety table with a LIVALL Urban Bluetooth Enabled Smart Cycling Helmet. Because all good products need seven words in their name.
Auto on/off LED safety lights give 270 degree visibility in low light conditions and create stunning linear patterns when used to indicate the direction of the rider (controlled through the handlebar remote switch).
Excuse me. We haven't finished listing the features. Keep reading:
- Smart Lighting and Indicator lights for the guys behind you.
- Hands-Free Phone so you can talk and talk and keep talking and never stop talking.
- Stereo music in your helmet. Get some sweet Kanye going while you ride.
- SOS Alert for when things go pear shaped (like many riders over 40).
- Walkie-Talkie function so you can chat endlessly to your bored mates (who also have a Smart Helmet) about your high performance gel-filled cycling shorts.
- Weight: Approx. 470g
- Head circumference: 57-61cm
- Vents: 12
- Security Certification: EN1078; CPSC1203; AS/NZS 2063
- Electrical Parameter: DC 5V/1A
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V/600mAh
- Charging Time: Approx. 2hrs
- Battery Endurance: 10hrs (Default lights),3-6hrs (Music+Default lights)
- Charging Type: Magnetic USB
- Bluetooth: Max. 10m if no blocks
- Speaker: 0.5W X 2
- Mic: -42dB