Pashley Picador - Made to Order with 50% Deposit
ORDER NOW WITH 50% DEPOSIT OF $947.50
FULL PRICE $1,895.00 (balance payable on delivery)
The Picador is Pashley’s unique take on the tricycle, a machine that allows you to enjoy all the joys of cycling with the sort of security that only three wheels can provide. Since first introducing this model in the 1960s, Pashley has constantly evolved this time-honoured design to make the Picador a truly versatile tricycle for all aspects of life.
We receive four shipments per year of Made To Order bicycles from Pashley and Moulton in England. We’ll contact you when you place your order to confirm a delivery date.
For short hops around town, the padded and sprung saddle keeps you upright and comfortable no matter what the road conditions, whilst the large rear basket is perfect for carrying your shopping with ease. The Picador is just as at home in the countryside, where full mudguards keep you clean and dry and the powerful dual hub and calliper braking system
Traditional tricycle frame with stable and upright riding position: an easy to mount/dismount frame with
comfortableupright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. The frame is hand-built with an attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
3 speedtricycle hub gears: The 3 speed hub-gearsystem provides both easy shifting low range gears and ease of maintenance. The gears can be changed whilst stationary which allows for the perfect getaway from junctions.
- Secure parking brake: with an easily accessible activation button on the brake lever, it keeps the tricycle stationary when parked so you don't need to worry about it rolling away!
- Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, and pedal reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
Effective front double-braking with hub and
calipercombination: this system uses an easily adjusted caliperside-pull brake and a fully enclosed all-weather hub brake which act together to give the stopping power and security that a tricycle needs.
- Light-weight, durable mudguards: protect you from mud and water splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Large rear wire tricycle basket: A capacious rear wire basket with a hinged top which can be locked with a small padlock. This basket is ideal for shopping, gardening tools, or recycling trips.
- High-comfort padded saddle: with elastomer springs to help cushion impacts.
seatpost: Allows saddle height to be adjusted and secured with ease and without the need for tools.
- Protective chainguard: a streamlined chainguard that protects you from greasy oil marks, and helps prevent your attire from catching in the chain.
- Tyres with puncture protection: With a tyre tread profile that offers good grip and quiet running. Also featuring an effective puncture protection belt made of natural rubber.
Sturmey Archer 3 speed gearbox (TS-RF3).
Hand-crafted steel tricycle frame.
High-comfort padded design with elastomer springs
Sturmey Archer hub brake - with parking brake - and an alloy caliper brake, both on the front wheel.
20" wheels, alloy rims,
1 3/4" Schwalbe tyres
Lightweight chromoplastic guards with rear reflectors.
Non-slip with rubber inserts.
Sturmey Archer crankset (170mm, 44T)
Large rear wire shopping basket with lockable lid (approximately 38 litre capacity), protective chainguard, mini bell, quick-release saddle height adjustment, frame-fitted pump.
15" and 17"