Pashley Classic 33 Ice Cream Vending (RED)
Pashley Classic 33 Ice Cream Vending (RED)
Just like our iconic Delibike, our Classic No.33 is a key part of Pashley’s heritage as England’s oldest cycle manufacturer and hearkens back to a simpler time with its unique three-wheeled design. The large front platform is capable of bearing loads up to 200 kilos and is ideal for a variety of commercial and industrial uses, in particular product vending.
The No.33 will prove a practical and eye-catching companion however you choose to use it, and Pashley’s unbeatable hand-built craftsmanship ensures many years of happy service. This is coupled with the very best modern components: a rear hub brake and twin front calliper brakes ensure powerful stopping whatever the cargo, whilst a parking brake keeps the tricycle steady for easy loading and vending.
The Classic No.33 can be customized to carry a wide variety of cargo. Past customers have used it for everything from serving coffee to vending candyfloss, but one particularly popular choice is the classic ice cream cycle setup - we can fit a large freezer and an umbrella to produce a self-contained vending solution that can be easily ridden to events across the country. Along with custom colour and branding options, the No.33 is a real talking point, one that is practical, beautiful and designed to bring huge benefits to whatever commercial application it is applied.
Common Uses: Ice Cream Vending / Coffee and cold drinks vending / Popcorn and candy floss vending / Sandwich vending / Mobile information stations.
- Robust tricycle frame with stable and upright riding position: provides a comfortable, upright riding position that allows you a good view of your surroundings and other road users. The frame is designed specifically for industrial use, hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods - with heavy-duty tubing hand-brazed into lugs - for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess. With integrated column-pivoting handlebar, and umbrella mounting clips to allow the fitment of a branded parasol for added promotional visibility and sun/rain protection.
- *Optional rechargeable fridge or freezer.
- Large front load carrying platform: versatile platform that can support a wide variety of boxes, baskets and fridges. Measures W= 680mm x L=840mm Capable of supporting up to 200kg of load.
- Effective braking with a dependable hub and caliper brake combination and rear parking brake: this system uses easily adjustable side-pull front caliper brakes and a fully enclosed rod-operated rear hub brake, which act together to give dependable, all-weather stopping power. The rear hub also incorporates a parking brake which can be activated to keep the tricycle stationary when parked so you don't need to worry about it rolling away.
- Heavy-duty painted steel mudguards: withstanding the rough and bumps of everyday use, they protect you and your load from mud and water splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Heavy duty tubular steel rear carrier: strong and durable for increase load capacity. Optional racks available for the fitment of baskets or euroboxes.
- Traditional Brooks B33 leather sprung saddle: Originally launched in 1938, this classically sprung saddle is the only Brooks model to still feature front loop springs; its strength and durability make it ideal for heavy-duty cycling. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
- Frame mounted nameplate: along with custom frame colours, the nameplate allows you to personalise the cycle with your company logos or slogans for eye-catching, promotional advantage.
- Highly-durable paint finish: Durable powder-coat finish with corrosion resistant hi-zinc base coat. All of Pashley’s cycles are painted by hand using an oven-baked powder-coat to give a durable and vibrant finish.
- Convenient frame-fitted pump: with its sleek design, it fits securely to the cycle frame via integrated pump-pegs; easily at-hand when your tyres need an extra top-up of air.
- Low maintenance single speed hub gear: a robust, fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance, the single speed is ideal for simplicity of use and travelling at a leisurely pace.
- Robust multi-surface tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side-walls: Hard-wearing tyres with secure tread design and an inner SmartGuard layer made from a flexible, special rubber that offers extra resistance to shards of glass and pins. A reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.
Bicycles, tricycles and e-bikes
We deliver our bicycles all over Aotearoa New Zealand ourselves for a few reasons; we like to ensure your bicycle arrives in perfect condition and we also want you to be able to ride it immediately. We set your seat and handlebar height so you can ride comfortably and we listen and respond to any questions you have. We like to ensure we are minimising our fuel use and pollution so we like to schedule the most efficient delivery plan possible. That’s why it may take a month or two to get your bicycle to you. Please check our Delivery page for more information and to view our next scheduled delivery to your area.
We will despatch your purchase the same day or next day and we will email you courier tracking information so you know exactly where your package is. We try, wherever possible, to use recycled or compostable packaging. For orders under $200, we charge $9.90 towards the cost of the courier. For $200 or more, we cover it.