Mrs Blackwell's personal brand has always included a well-packed tote bag.
In fact, we'd got as far as saying she's stress tested totes with the kind of intensity unknown in many product development circles.
So naturally, our Blackwell & Sons canvas totes combine all of her favourite features in one tote, perfect for everyday use:
- A wide base so the tote always stands upright - great when you need to put the bag down at cafes, in the car or under the seat on a flight.
- Speaking of flights, the totes are just the right size to slide under a seat without being crumpled.
- Extra long vegetable tanned leather straps - won't bunch up your outfit, and gives you plenty of room for a large laptop or notebook. Mrs Blackwell slips the straps over the gear stick when she's driving to stop the bag flying around on the passenger side when she's going over the Remutaka hill.
- Large front pockets - for quick access to your phone and keys. Also big enough for your iPad or Kindle.
- Useful side pockets - big enough for your water bottle or reusable coffee cup.
Handmade for us in Omaha, Nebraska and exclusive to Blackwell and Sons.
The Slate colour is a warm, blue/grey tone.
Bicycles and e-Bikes
We deliver our bicycles all over Aotearoa New Zealand ourselves for a few reasons; we like to ensure your bicycle arrives in perfect condition and we also want you to be able to ride it immediately. We set your seat and handlebar height so you can ride comfortably and we listen and respond to any questions you have. We like to ensure we are minimising our fuel use and pollution so we like to schedule the most efficient delivery plan possible. That’s why it may take a month or two to get your bicycle to you.
We will despatch your purchase the same day or next day and we will email you courier tracking information so you know exactly where your package is. We try, wherever possible, to use recycled or compostable packaging. For orders under $150, we charge $9.90 towards the cost of the courier. For $150 or more, we cover it.