Thank you, Sweden, for your meatballs, your flat-pack furniture, and Abba. Oh Abba, bless you, you came back to us…
But most of all, thank you for allowing us to cycle in the rain, stay dry, and look catwalk-sharp at the same time.
The Imbris Rain Cape is made from premium two- layer polyester (BlueSign approved) which is coated on the inside with a PU membrane and treated on the outside with a durable PFC-free water repellent. All seams are taped for a fully waterproof fit which has been tested to, well, Wellington-on-a-very-bad-day standards.
The Imbris is designed with the urban cyclist in mind:
- Two hand straps are sewn on the inside so you can hold the poncho over your handlebars and create a fully protective cover for your legs and arms.
- Tone-on-tone reflective tape around the entire hem on the poncho improves visibility.
- A waistband can be attached with snap buttons to keep the rain poncho in place in windy weather.
- An adjustable hood can be tightened around your face for better visibility when cycling.
- Featuring industry-leading YKK zippers, durable silver snap buttons and trims.
The Imbris Rain Poncho can be folded into the front pocket when not in use and stored in your bag for quick, easy access.
Comes in two sizes: S/M (recommended for height under 175cm) and M/L (recommended for height over 175cm) as well as a range of fashion colours.
Length 100cm; width (arm to arm) 132 cm; arm length 70cm
Length 108cm; width (arm to arm) 139 cm; arm length 76cm
Bicycles and e-Bikes
We deliver our bicycles all over Aotearoa New Zealand ourselves for a few reasons; we like to ensure your bicycle arrives in perfect condition and we also want you to be able to ride it immediately. We set your seat and handlebar height so you can ride comfortably and we listen and respond to any questions you have. We like to ensure we are minimising our fuel use and pollution so we like to schedule the most efficient delivery plan possible. That’s why it may take a month or two to get your bicycle to you.
We will despatch your purchase the same day or next day and we will email you courier tracking information so you know exactly where your package is. We try, wherever possible, to use recycled or compostable packaging. For orders under $150, we charge $9.90 towards the cost of the courier. For $150 or more, we cover it.