Celebrate all that is best about our green and pleasant land with the Britannia, our tribute to our proud British heritage. Available in a range of patriotic colours, it is a fun and beautiful way to explore the countryside on weekend adventures or even just nip around town, filling the classic wicker basket with your shopping as you go.
In true British fashion, the Britannia is suited to all sorts of weather, with the chainguard and mudguards keeping you clean and looking your best, whilst the reliable hub brakes and gears are effective no matter what the conditions. Based
All this is brought together with our long-earned experience and British craftsmanship, making the Britannia a gorgeous and reliable bicycle equipped to be a lifelong companion.
Classic step-over frame design with elegant upright riding position: An easy to mount/dismount frame with
comfortableupright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. The frame has been hand-built using 100 year oldtraditional methods - with tubing hand-brazed into lugs- for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
Hand-crafted leather grips: Hand-stitched by English craftsmen, these grips are made from the
finest anilinebridle leather, that is durable yet supple, and finished with highly-polished stainless steel end caps. A little addedluxury!
- Large 'ding-dong' bell: lovely and loud, announce your arrival with Pashley’s splendid ‘ding-dong’ bell.
8 speedhub gears: With an easy-shiftgear lever, they allow you to tackle hills and glide along gracefully on flatter terrain with ease. Fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
- Classic wicker basket: this iconic basket sits elegantly on the front of your bicycle and is just the right size for your daily food shop, picnics or even a small dog!
- Classic front lamp and rear LED light: a fully-fitted lighting set offers added safety with a dynamo powered classic headlamp - no batteries needed - and a high-visibility rear LED light.
- Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- Traditional style mudguards: with beautiful hand-applied silver-line detail, they protect you from unsightly mud splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Traditional Brooks B67s sprung leather saddle: Classically sprung for supreme comfort this saddle is ideal for daily city or touring use in an upright riding posture. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
- Classic frame-fitted pump: a traditional design in highly polished chrome, it fits securely to the cycle frame via integrated pump-pegs; easily at-hand when your tyres need an extra top-up of air.
- Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, pedal and tyre reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
propstand: a sturdy ‘kick-down’ propstandallows you to stand your bicycle upright with ease.
- Protective chainguard: a streamlined chainguard that protects you from greasy oil marks, and helps prevent your attire from catching in the chain.
Classic cream tyres with puncture protection and reflective
side-walls: With robust, densely-woven carcassesthat offer great puncture resistance, but using a fabric that needs less rubber coating and thus has a reduced weight. An inner Kevlar Guard belt provides additional puncture protection and a reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.
Sturmey Archer 5 speed C50 hub gear with thumb shifter control.
Traditionally lugged and brazed hand-crafted steel frame.
Tubular crown, hand brazed.
Honey brown Brooks B66s natural leather saddle with twin coil springs.
Chrome plated raised bar on alloy and stainless steel stem.
All-weather, low-maintenance front and rear hub brakes.
26" polished alloy rims with stainless steel spokes (22" frame has 28" rims).
26x1 3/8" Cream Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres (22" frame has 28 x 1/2" tyres) with Kevlar Guard belt puncture protection and reflective side walls.
Classic profile steel guards with hand-applied silver lining.
Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.
Traditional slender chromed steel cranks.
Protective chainguard, large ding-dong bell, wicker basket, classic hub-dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, propstand, hand-made leather grips, frame-fitted pump.
Small (17.5"), Medium (20") or Large (22")